Sunday, September 27, 2009

I've got it!!


So my beloved friend pointed out the obvious. When you charge something like a film project with positivity and excitement and it's overflowing with it, that tends to attract opportunities and fortuitous happenings right to it. All you need is the right energy, the right attitude, the love for what you are creating.

I've already got it. It's a short 15 minute film, my thesis from college called Speak Heaven. Fewer things could be so charged than that piece. It took me two years in between working to finally finish it...I just hope my long climb and countless hours of labor intensive tedium didn't outweigh the original inspiration and passion I had for that project.

I think it's time I finally get back to it, n'est pas?

The Goal:
1) To be Seen
2) To be Recognized

This will involve countless submissions to film festivals. My Without a Box account is already primed and ready to click submit!! All the film info and production kit has already been entered. woot! woot!

See the trailer!!! http://www.vimeo.com/11538313

No comments:

Post a Comment